Friday, April 15, 2011

Only Child {Big Brother} T-Shirt

So, I saw this idea the other day when I was looking for ideas for the "big brother, little brother" shirts I made (miss the post? see it here!). My brother called (the dad to these two kiddos) and our conversation about the oldest of the 2 (who's only 18 months)...

"How's David doing with his new brother?"
"Good, but he's spending lot's of time in Time Out!"
"Why?"
"Well, he's used to being 'King of the House', 'The Only Child", and now... not so much!"


LOL! Poor kid, so I made him his own shirt:

The back

The front (can only find pocket-tees for some reason)

The back

Hardly a mess, except for the first one I printed (onto the cloth no less) turned out Lavender... grrrrr....

Thanks for reading about my mess,

Valerie


I am linking up at these parties

and here too:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I really like the small on the front big on the back designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I'm new to your blog and saw this posted somewhere so I had to come check it out. My 2 year old is going to be a big brother in a month and I would LOVE to make one of these shirts for him. (He's going to have issues giving up his title as "only child", I just know it!)

    I'd LOVE a tutorial or a quick message about how you did it! Thanks a MILLION!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, each one is read and appreciated! :)